PDE5 Inhibitors Tadalafil & Sildenafil
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction you are probably most familiar with a class of drugs called PDE5 Inhibitors or the ‘little blue pill’ – Viagra®. PDE-5 inhibitors including sildenafil (Viagra®/Revatio), tadalafil (Cialis®/Adcirca), vardenafil (Levitra®), and avanafil (Stendra®) have been established as the gold standard in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
What is a PDE5 Inhibitor?
PDE5 Inhibitors essentially block PDE5, an enzyme in the walls of blood vessels. This relaxes the blood vessels and increases blood flow making it easier for men to get and maintain a prolonged erection when sexually aroused.
What are the benefits of PDE5 Inhibitors?
- Work quickly and can last from a few hours to a few days
- Gain and keep erections hard enough for sex
- Stronger relationship with your significant other
- Enjoy intercourse immediately
- Prolonged sexual performance
- Regain intimacy