Michael B. Jordan, celebrated for his role as Adonis Creed in the “Creed” movie series, has consistently ...
5 Signs of Low Growth Hormone
The Ugly Truth About Growth Hormone Deficiency From Aging
Learn 5 signs you might have low growth hormone and what to do to feel like you again.
There is no handbook on aging gracefully, and there is certainly no Marvel movie plot dedicated to it. For most of us, we hit our late thirties or early forties and notice things start to shift—mentally and physically. As we age human growth hormone production decreases overtime. Adults still need growth hormone. Growth hormone is a protein made by the pituitary gland and released into the blood.
For men especially, aging rears its ugly head when we can no longer deadlift the same amount of weight as effortlessly as we used to, have a harder time keeping those extra pounds at bay during football season, or show up the same way we used to in the bedroom. While aging is not for the faint at heart, these symptoms and more could be an indication of a growth hormone deficiency.
The good news: There is a solution. In other words, there are ways to minimize the effects of aging so you can feel your best along the way. Let’s explore growth hormone (GH), some signs you may be deficient, and how to boost HGH levels naturally as we age.
What is Growth Hormone (GH)?
Growth hormone (GH) is a naturally-occurring peptide hormone produced by the pituitary gland that stimulates growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration in humans and animals. GH is essential for normal development and growth in children, and it also plays a key role in regulating metabolism and other important functions in adults. However, GH levels can decline with age, which can lead to a number of stubborn symptoms and health problems. Learn more about the three most common types of prescription human growth hormone Semorelin and Theanine available online from Blokes.co and five signs that you may have low GH levels.
5 Signs of Growth Hormone Deficiency in Men
- Fatigue: One of the most common symptoms of low GH levels is fatigue. If you find yourself feeling tired all the time, even after getting a good night’s sleep and exercising regularly, it could be a sign that your GH levels are low.
- Weakness: Along with fatigue, low GH levels can also cause weakness and muscle loss. If you’ve noticed a decrease in your muscle mass or strength, it could be due to low GH levels.
- Difficulty concentrating: Another common symptom of low GH is difficulty concentrating or remembering things. If you’ve been having trouble focusing at work or school, or keep forgetting important dates or that it’s your day to pick up the kids from daycare, it could be due to low GH levels.
- Depression: Low GH levels can also lead to depression or anxiety. If you’ve been feeling down or unusually anxious for no reason, it could be a sign that your GH levels are low.
- Weight gain: Finally, low GH levels can cause weight gain, especially around the waistline. If you’ve noticed an increase in your weight, particularly around your stomach area, despite eating a balanced diet and exercising, it could be due to low GH levels.
Do Some Adults Need HGH Treatment?
Just like estrogen and testosterone, having healthy levels of growth hormone is important when it comes to feeling your best, especially as you get older. Healthy GH levels contribute to a faster metabolism, cellular repair, a healthy sex drive, and other critical functions.
While there are natural ways to boost human growth hormone naturally such as eating a healthy diet, working out regularly, and prioritizing quality sleep, some adults who have a growth hormone deficiency beyond the natural decline that occurs as we age could benefit from an HGH prescription from a licensed provider. This treatment can increase exercise capacity and endurance, rebuild bone density, boost muscle mass, and decrease body fat.
If you think you may have low GH levels or just want to feel your best as you get older, our growth hormone-releasing peptides can help you feel like yourself again. Find out more about our Strength and Muscle peptides, and schedule a free consultation where our specialized providers can customize a unique plan that can get you back to feeling like SupermanBack to Blog